Thursday, July 3, 2008

Types of acne acne and good acne cream

And, if you are looking for acne treatment skincare, make sure you stay away from all fatty and greasy food items as oily skin aggravates acne conditions. A balanced and healthy diet helps you in nutrition to your body. Changing your lifestyle and staying away from unhealthy junk food helps you in staying in shape as well as fighting acne in an easy way. While facing acne, it is necessary to take good amount of citrus fruits and water so as to detoxify your body from toxicants. It is seen that stressful life aggravates existing acne conditions.
There are two types of acne; depressed areas such as ice-pick scars, and raised thickened tissue such as keloids. Sometimes these spots can heal itself with time when left alone. Other times, it progresses into a more advanced and serious stage.
Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces.
devvatvondmdp.blogspot.com
tags: eat curd & acne, acne during pregnancy, about acne scar

No comments: